ANTIMICROBIAL SURFACE PROTECTION
Our Surface Protection System creates an antimicrobial barrier that mechanically inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi and algae. The invisible barrier physically pierces the membrane of the microbial cell, killing the organism and preventing the formation of biofilms. As we know, eliminating biofilms is an important step in preventing the spread of infections.
Typically, it is against federal regulations to apply most antimicrobials to porous materials. Our technology allows for both porous and nonporous materials, broadening applications to virtually all surfaces and fabrics.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- EPA registered for a broad array of bacteria, mold, algae, fungi and yeast
- Inhibits the growth of harmful pathogens for 3 months after application
- Safeguards against re-infection providing long-term infection control
- No known or anticipated risk for microbes to mutate into Super Bugs
- Uses no heavy metals, arsenic, titanium, phenols or poisons
- Protects against cross contamination on high volume “touch-point” surfaces such as toys, door knobs, furniture, phones and keyboards