MOLD DISINFECTION

THE PROBLEM

Indoor mold can cause a variety of problems, including property damage and mild to severe health problems. For many people, touching or inhaling mold spores can cause allergic reactions including:
Mold Allergies in Houma

  • Headaches
  • Skin Irritations
  • Sore Eyes
  • Coughing
  • Wheezing
  • Sore Throat
  • Sneezing
  • Fatigue

THE SOLUTION

When mold threatens your health or your property call us to help protect your home or business from mold and mildew utilizing our innovative Mold Disinfection and Surface Protection Protocols.

Our EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant kills mold and mildew within minutes and continues killing for up to 7 months. It is non-corrosive, biodegradable, contains no VOC’s and is even safe for food contact surfaces.

We incorporate the most advanced spray technology available to deliver our EPA Disinfectant to areas that outdated methods simply do not reach. This technology allows us to achieve 100% coverage without the risk of cross contamination.

Mold disinfection in Houma
Certified Mold Specialist Houma
HomeAdvisor Screened & Approved
Approved Louisiana Pro

FREE ON-SITE ASSESSMENTS

CONTACT US