AIR & SURFACE DISINFECTION
Including resistant “Superbugs” like MRSA and H1N1. Our process also targets the biofilm that is produced by many of these harmful pathogens.
According to the National Institute of Health, 80% of all infections in humans are related to biofilms.
Selecting the proper Disinfection Protocol to combat biofilm is paramount in Breaking the Chain of Transmission and Preventing the Spread of Infection.
The benefits of this cutting edge technology is of great importance to your health and the safety of your environment:
- Bacteria and Viruses are not capable of developing immunities to this process
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, and produces no harmful by-products or volatile organic compounds
- Creates no health risks to people, pets or the environment
Many disinfectants and chemicals used to kill germs today are highly toxic and can trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which have been linked to a variety of serious health problems, including cancer.
OTHER BENEFITS AND RATINGS
- EPA Registered
- NSF Category (D2)-No rinse required on food contact surfaces. Kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E-Coli, Salmonella and Listeria within 60 seconds
- Rated Category IV for toxicity by the EPA, which indicates the lowest rating available in the ingestion, dermal and inhalation categories
- Mold and Mildew Killer- Kills and prevents spores for up to 7 months
- Allergen Eliminator- Proven to be effective on neutralizing pet dander, dust mite, and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on bedding and sleeping areas
- Odor Eliminator- Destroys virtually any odor on contact
- Available to residents of Houma and the surrounding cities